Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sleep Deprived and Working Out

The baby was up all night with a cold and teething, I am still plugging away at a cold as well. I missed my workout last night so did 2 sessions this morning. It took me 17 minutes to complete 2 fat loss workouts before being interrupted by my toddler who has a knack for knowing the end of my training and comes in to "stretch" with mommy. I feel GREAT for accomplishing this today. Not looking forward to another sleepless night, but there is still no tooth in that babies mouth.

Fat loss Workout- arm swings, arm circles, leg swings, inchworm- followed by 8 exercises done for 20 seconds 2x, then preformed a different 8 exercises for 20 second intervals 2x. Exercises used today- lunges, squats, mountain climbers, push press, squat pull, push ups, back extensions, burpies, double leg raise, sprints.

Baby crying gotta run.

No comments:

 
>; Add to Technorati Favorites