Sunday, December 28, 2008

MORE CHOCOLATE!!

No more, please. It's everywhere, chocolate. I ate chocolate cake then later that day had about 10 quality streets in a row. A weird thing happened, I felt extremely sick after this. I felt like I was drunk except the bed was not spinning. I had a chocolate hang over. The chocolate are all away in a cupboard and I cannot stand the site of them. I am back to eating clean.

My workouts are posted for busy new moms to help loose fat post partum. Please follow along, ask questions and join http://babybumpfitness.ning.com for busy mom fitness support.

My workout-dynamics, push ups rotational plank, kettle bell swings, ball hamstring curls, dead bug, modified pull ups, kettle bell high pull, kettle bell cleans, full squats, ball adductor bridges

No comments:

 
>; Add to Technorati Favorites