Thursday, February 4, 2010

Globe and Mail Article

I am getting some great response regarding an article I was featured in today at the Globe and Mail newspaper in Toronto. Here is the link GLOBE AND MAIL that features the Baby Bump Busy Mom Fitness program and one of the mothers who uses this program. Thanks to mom of 2, Michelle Marder for being interviewed and photographed for the article.
We are hoping to get some new readers and make this blog truly interactive to support one another on the Baby Bump Fitness Busy Mom Fitness program.

The article specifically talks about Tabata training, one of the popular, but not exclusive metabolic training methods in the Baby Bump Busy Mom program. For new readers who want further answers regarding Tabata training I have written a published article on this method. Please click the link.

I appreciate being featured and am available for questions and comments, just leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Full Programs can be accessed through the Program section at the top, free program can be downloaded for free at the side of the blog. For further instruction please email me directly jacqgradish@hotmail.com. A newsletter regarding goal setting and appreciation will be out tomorrow.

No comments:

 
>; Add to Technorati Favorites